How secure is your wireless internet?
It's the big new thing in computing! Everyone is going wireless! It is incredibly easy. Just plug the wireless router into your DSL or Comcast cable modem, fire up the laptop, and surf the web from anywhere in the house.
Sounds great doesn't it? The only problem is that it is just as easy for anyone on your street, or in your neighborhood to use your wireless internet connection. Anyone can use your connection to surf the web, send email, or even access your computer. Call Bruce at 800-301-1917
If you are not familiar with the terms 'WEP', 'WPA' or 'Pre Shared Key', you should give us a call now. Call Ever at 443-539-8250 or 301-880-1623.
We will come to your home and perform the following...
* Configure your router to allow ONLY you to access it.
* Encrypt your data so that others can not intercept it.
* Hide your wireless signal to make it more difficult for hackers to see and make it a less attractive target.
* Check and configure your Anti Virus software so that you are automatically up to date at all times.
* Scan your system for Spyware and Adware and make suggestions to you to prevent it from coming back.
All of this for a very reasonable rate. We will come to your house when it is convenient for you. Nights and Weekends never cost more. Call Ever at 800-301-1917.
We now repair laptops in Maryland. Click here to learn more about our Laptop Repair Service in Maryland.
A travel charge may be charged based on your location.
Contact us here by phone, email, or fax.
Altn Tel: 443-539-8250